Used car parts expert Thomas has owned and operated Find A Part Now selling used auto parts online for over 14 years. After serving tens of thousands of customers, Thomas has earned an impeccable A+ reputation for excellent customer service delivering quality auto parts as promised. After taking a job with one of the leading automotive wholesale used auto part suppliers in the industry Thomas quickly realized the major shortcoming of this industry– Customer service! Find A Part Now offers an attention to detail, care for each customer and a professionalism that keeps customers coming back for part after part.
In addition to his experience in the salvage auto parts business, Thomas has extensive experience in restaurant and culinary management. Thomas also functions as the marketing director and customer retention specialist. He has a no nonsense approach to business, with an established reputation for delivery in a professional and direct manner.
Refund and Exchange Policy
All returns are accepted on standard order parts for 30 days from the date of the invoice with the following terms:
In the case that another part for you is not available to make the order correct, we do accept returns on most items. All electrical parts will be nonreturnable.
To start the return process contact FindAPartNow.comLLC for your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please confirm you have the original Invoice and packaging available.
• RMA’s must be acquired from FindAPartNow.comLLC and included with any return.
• Returned parts must be in the same condition as they were purchased and may not be disassembled or tampered with.
• Expense of returning parts is the purchaser’s responsibility.
• Parts which require extensive time or cutting to remove from a vehicle are non-refundable.
• Electrical parts returned with the tamper proof seal broken or removed will be subject to a 30% service fee.
• Core returns must be drained of all fluids, assembled and complete as they were sold with the original packaging and must be in rebuildable condition. Bent or broken cores are NOT accepted without approval PRIOR to purchase.
• Refunds will NOT exceed the original purchase price.
• Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
• No refunds on deposits or payments. Parts will be restocked after 30 days.
• Payments will be refunded no sooner than 10 business days from the date of the invoice.